Sunday, March 8, 2009

Valentine's Day Dinner

Let's just talk about Aidan's oooey-gooey over the top Valentine's Day dress and coat. I found this dress for $3.99 at a children's second hand shop, then found the fuzzy heart coat at Goodwill 2 days before for $3.99. What awesome thrift store finds and they were too cute on her too!

After our tea party we visited Brad at the store, then headed home to decorate the house for our special dinner Brad was going to make us.

Brad went all out to make steak & shrimp with twice baked potatoes. Yum!

After dinner Aidan presented me with a trophy that she and Brad found for 'Mother of the Year'. Aidan was so proud and excited for me to get this. She was concerned that I wasn't carrying it with me to do what got me this award- the laundry. I haven't decided where I am going to keep this high honor, the laundry area or the kitchen? I definately didn't earn it with my work in the kitchen...easy mac is deceptively delicious though!






1 comment: