Saturday, January 30, 2010

Almost there!

It's finally a baby's room and not just the holiday staging area! I took my first crack at cutting vinyl letters with my Cricut. It was a little labor intensive, but I think it was worth it. It would have cost me a fortune to buy them online. The other vinyl animals are from the Carter's Woodland Animals line. We bought the cribs at Target, they turn into toddler/day beds and full sized headboards. The shelves I scored at a yard sale for $3 each last summer!Aidan told me I spelled their names wrong. She doesn't totally know how to spell, but she knows that "Fred" and "Velma" don't start with a 'L' or 'C'.The glider rocker and changing table were from Aidan's nursery. BethBeth and Teona helped us paint it when they were here in September, they came to help us start the transition.Thank goodness for a huge closet!!!Don't panic we are having twins! Each side is half Newborn, half 0-3 Months (to justify what looks like a massive amount of clothes), oh yeah and I bought it all second hand.Getting ready for the next season on top.A place for our guests to sleep;)The 2-12x12 frames are waiting for pictures. I already had these frames thinking I'd hang something in my scrapbook room (which is no more *sad*), but I never painted them. I found a DCWV stack of scrapbook paper at JoAnn's that matches the color and theme of the room perfectly so I'll be able to make some scrappy projects for the room. This is my favorite piece of the vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment