Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not another bagel shake down!

While laying in bed tonight Aidan and I were talking about random stuff...
Aidan-"I need to make a sign."
Me- "What does it need to say?"
Aidan- "No dogs in my toy room."
Me- "Are cats allowed?"
Aidan- "Yes. Stinkers, Bob, and Roxy, but not Sadie."
Me- "Why not Sadie?"
Aidan- "She knocks my toys down and eats my bagel."
This has been a long time coming, she has told me before about her issues with Sadie in her toy room. The one thing that would solve the issues is for Aidan to stop bringing food into her toy room! Sadie only goes in there to see if there is some food lying around and most of the time there is!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that why people HAVE a dog? To pick up food that gets onto the floor and small tables. I wish I could have a dog in my classroom for just that reason.

    ReplyDelete